Saturday, June 18, 2011

Angie's Wedding!

Congrats my fabulous, sweet, and beautiful friend,
Angie Eick Cost!

Angie and Nathan were married on
Saturday, May 7th 2011
 in Philidelphia, PA.




Prepping for the day...


On our way to the church...





I have no photos from the ceremony itself (I was a little busy), but I have some decent shots of the recption

Photos on the property at the reception

Cool table decoration
First Dance

Table full of champagne and wine...what could be better?
Pretty ladies!
Angie's dance with her dad

And celebrating her dad's birthday...
The Ahrens Air Guitar Band made an appearance...

As well as my cheesey husband :-)

Smeone is so ready to go home...

We explored the city a bit for breakfast, but cut it too close and had to cab it back to the hotel to make our flight.

A nice, quiet flight home
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My boys...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers